Reserve This Hotel
The Grange Holborn Hotel is a stunning addition to the Grange collection of private, luxury hotels. Ideally located where the West End meets the City, just moments away from the vibrant bustle of Covent Garden, Oxford Street and the City's financial district, The Grange Holborn exhibits the essence of contemporary style and luxury.
The spacious Hermes Lounge Bar offers unashamedly high standards of comfort combining traditional, warm, professional and attentive service with contemporary luxury, offering guests an oasis of calm and an extensive choice of aperitifs, cocktails and other drinks. Sumptuous traditional afternoon teas are available.
The hotel?s Restaurant is invitingly furnished with a spacious entrance leading to ?Constellations? - a dramatic and refreshingly different Restaurant serving modern international cuisine in an atmosphere of sophisticated elegance.
Breakfast: Continental breakfast included.
- The bedrooms are spacious and designed to satisfy the most demanding tastes. The furniture has been crafted to a detailed specification, hand carved in solid rosewood. All bedrooms are flooded with natural light; at least two large double glazed windows offering panoramic views across London. Each room is perfectly appointed with the discerning, modern traveller in mind and contains a safe, 2 telephone lines with voice mail, computer modem point, mini bar, trouser press, hair-dryer, TV with digital and satellite channels, security locking and the added luxury of individually controlled air- conditioning and temperature control.
- Koto Japanese Restaurant is vibrant and lively offering a unique blend of the very best authentic Japanese cuisine prepared with the freshest ingredients, modern flair and complemented by discreet personal service.
- The 15 metre swimming pool at the Holborn Health & Fitness Centre evokes the atmostphere of a Roman bath, a grand and luxurious area, complemented by the Juice Bar and steam and sauna rooms.
- Location: Central London, where the West End meets the "City" - London's financial district, near Covent Garden, Oxford St.
- Local Attractions: British Museum
- West End Theatres
- Covent Garden
- Access to the "City" - London's financial district
- Hotel Facilities: Health Club
- Swimming Pool
- Restaurants (including Koto - a sushi bar)
- Wine Bar
- Lounge Bar
- Conference & Dining Facilities
- Hotel Rating: Deluxe 5 star
- Room Facilities: Satellite colour TV
- 2 telephone lines (with voice mail)
- Trouser press
- En-suite marble bathroom
- 24hr room service
- Personal laundry service
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Safety deposit facility
- Fax/Modem point
- Executive/Club rooms
- Queen/King beds
- Transport: Underground: Holborn, Covent Garden, Russell Square
- Rail: Euston, Kings Cross St. Pancras, Euro-Star trains to Paris and Brussels from Waterloo
To inquire about prices, please contact us.
Reserve This Hotel