Reserve This Hotel
The Grange Langham Court Hotel is wonderfully situated - just off London's famous Regent Street and only a short walk from Oxford Street, Bond Street and Regents Park
The Grange Langham Court Hotel takes pride in offering its guests a peaceful and tranquil haven in a central location, minutes from the famous West End Theatres, the City's business centre and major Exhibition venues. The perfect retreat for visitors and business travellers alike. Completely rebuilt in 1989 the Grange Langham Court has been transformed into a luxury hotel providing discreet accommodation with sumptuous comfort.
The ancient manors of Lileston and Tyburn were thoroughly disreputable, violent places by the 14th century. The infamous gallows were set up at Tyburn in 1388 where they remained in use until 1783 (their site is marked by a plaque on the traffic island at the junction of Bayswater and Edgeware Roads. Local residents petitioned the Bishop of London to move their frequently ransacked church half a mile away to a safer site by the Tyburn stream or bourne. The church, St. Mary by the bourne eventually lent it's name to the entire district, Marylebone. In the 16th Century, the northern half of the Marylebone (now Regent's Park) became a royal hunting ground and the southern section was bought up by the Portman family. Two centuries later, the Portmans developed many of the elegant streets and squares that lend this area a dignified air.
Breakfast: Continental breakfast included.
- The delightful decor of each guest bedroom is enhanced by the thoughtful addition of a computerised door locking system, luxurious marble bathroom, trouser press, hair- dryer, remote control colour television with satellite International channels, radio and worldwide direct dial telephone. 24 hour room service is naturally available
- The Grange Langham Court's Wine Bar, full of personality, offers a menu inspired by flavours from foreign shores. Whether brunch, lunch, pre or post theatre dinner, or simply relaxing at the end of the day, Vino Latinos is the perfect place to unwind.
- Local Attractions: Shopping at Oxford St & Bond St
- Famous West End Theatres
- Carnaby Street
- Regent's Park
- London Zoo
- Madame Tussauds
- Hotel Facilities: Restaurants
- Wine Bar
- Lounge Bar
- Conference & Dining Facilities
- Hotel Rating: 4 star
- Room Facilities: Satellite colour TV
- telephone line (with voice mail)
- Trouser press
- En-suite marble bathroom
- 24hr room service
- Personal laundry service
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Safety deposit facility
- Transport: Underground: Oxford Circus underground station is just 10 minutes walk from the hotel.
To inquire about prices, please contact us.
Reserve This Hotel